Sunday, July 18, 2010

"We live on a mountain"

A real nice and lazy yesterday.  We didn't even use the car, which I thought was pretty awesome.  I watched 3 movies in one day, which I haven't done since hanging out with Chad & Bill. The Invention of Lying, 28 Days, and Black Dynamite.  All movies were very good and received 4 star ratings in Netflix.

Speaking of 3, thats how many times Dale pooped yesterday too, 3 really is the magic number, huh.  I think he has adjusted to the apartment pretty well.  He definitely gets more walks than normal since we can't just let him out in the backyard.

The biggest thing that came out of yesterday is that Mallory and I decided to cancel our trip to OBX.  Things are just so nice and peaceful here at the apartment that we decided to have a "staycation".  Luckily the people at the place we were going to stay were very understanding and gave us a full refund.

Today is already off to a great start as I slept in until noon and read some of my book by the pool for awhile.  I feel very fortunate to have this opportunity.  This post has been brought to you with the support of Amazon links, because Google said I could make money or something.  I am also trying to use this Zemanta Assistant tool that would help me make my blogs more interesting ... I can't figure it out!!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: