Monday, July 19, 2010

Upper Crust Citizen

So post pool time yesterday led to hunger and the desire for a quick fix.  We found that in The Upper Crust Pizza Company.  We ordered a large pepperoni and mushroom with a side order of cheese bread.  Being from Utica, I feel like a pizza connoisseur (this time spelled correctly).  I was actually pleasantly surprised at how good it all was, I guess I just expected non-New York pizza to kinda suck.  


Before we picked up the pizza, we stopped by our local grocers for some essentials: Cherry Dr. Pepper, Mug Root Beer, Orange K soda, hot dogs, nutty bars, and because we are very healthy, orange juice.  I know what yer thinking, I didn't know they made Cherry Dr. Pepper either!


Mallory and I made our first trip to the Gym.  It was pretty nice, I rode a couple bike contraptions for ~5 miles.  It was actually kinda depressing to see how few calories were burnt during my fake travels.  We then lifted a few free weights and did a couple machines.  Overall I got a little sweaty and it felt good to do it.  We finished that off my going back home, walking the dog and prepared for a late night dip in the pool.  We were the only ones there and it was nice.  The night was scored by Steven Tyler.

Other notes of the night, I am pretty big into
Hell's Kitchen season 7 at the moment thanks to the kind people at Hulu.  I have installed Steam on my netbook and am curious if it is even powerful enough to play any games, my guess is not.  I have been enjoying the podcasts I listen to, Smodcast being yesterdays podcast of choice.


Was pretty happy to wake up at 9 this morning, and with that I will talk to *yall later.







*Working on my southern hospitality.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: