Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Virginia Views

Yesterday was a big day, even though it started off pretty tame.

Mallory and I decided after some lounging (me watching
Leverage for 2 hours) that we should go and seize the day.  We went to twin peaks park, but could not figure out where they got the name as no peaks were in sight.  We then quickly opted for CAVE MOUNTAIN LAKE!!!!!!

The lake itself wasn't super impressive but the sights on the drive down and the hike through the mountain was amazing.  On the way back home we pulled over at the James River Foot Bridge that crosses the river for some more great sights and photo opportunities:
http://picasaweb.google.com/begert/20100719MountainDriveDalesieBath#

As seen in the above photos, Dale also had an outside bath, I think it kinda calmed him down a bit and we let him air dry.  He was kinda .... talkative/aggressive throughout the day though ...  maybe he really is in need of some nueticals.

The night wrapped up with me looking up some recipes for the week.  I may just be feeling inspired by Hell's Kitchen, but I want to cook something, and I like to cook.

Mallory also thinks my co-workers and I hail a being named zoltan ...



No comments: