Friday, July 23, 2010

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Yesterday was a fairly calm day.  Some pool going, some dog walking, some grocery buying, some video game playing.



I did make my third "experiment" as Mallory says in the kitchen.  Pasta Pomodoro.  Finally something that came out good and was worth making.

I am pretty excited because I think I actually thought of something to do today and can't wait to tell Mallory when she wakes up, she will be wicked proud :P


I did download and play the offline portion of Alien Swarm yesterday.  It was pretty fun and I was surprised it ran on my laptop.  I could not however figure out how to join a multiplayer game.  Whatevs.

I am really hoping to get my Incredible soon, though I know it probably won't be for a couple weeks.  Silly HTC.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: